SOC stands for Service Organization Control Reports. It’s the emerging standard for data security. SOC 2 Compliance means your data is secure – and we can prove it! We go through an audit every year that checks our systems and processes.
1. Security: The system is protected, both logically and physically, against unauthorized access.
2. Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed to.
3. Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
4. Confidentiality: Information that is designated “confidential” is protected as committed or agreed.
5. Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with the privacy principles put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).
Quartet Service has been SOC 2 compliant for over 3 years and we are proud to announce that we’re now one of the very few IT managed service providers to be SOC 2 Type 2 compliant. What does this mean? It means that we have the processes in place to safeguard your data, we are independently audited for SOC 2 compliance every single year by a third party who are experts in SOC 2 compliance, and these procedures become ingrained in our company culture. Just get in touch and we’ll do the rest.
If you’d like more information about the details of the various levels of SOC (System and Organization Controls), and what benefits having a SOC 2 Type 2 certified IT managed services provider can bring to your business, please get in touch with us and we’ll take you through the details of SOC and its benefits to your business. And if you’re considering getting SOC compliant in your business, feel free to give us a call and we can tell you how we did it.