SOC stands for Service Organization Control Reports. It’s the emerging standard for data security. SOC 2 Compliance means your data is secure – and we can prove it! We go through an audit every year that checks our systems and processes.
1. Security: The system is protected, both logically and physically, against unauthorized access.
2. Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed to.
3. Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
4. Confidentiality: Information that is designated “confidential” is protected as committed or agreed.
5. Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with the privacy principles put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).