What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 makes enterprise-level business software accessible for all companies:
- Office Professional Plus 2010 suite of business applications.
- Office Web Apps for accessing Office files from your browser.
- Exchange Online for employee email, calendars, and contacts.
- Lync Online for instant messaging and web conferencing.
- SharePoint Online for document sharing, collaboration and project management.
Four simple reasons for you to choose Office 365:
1. Accessible from anywhere.
- Secure single-sign-on access to email, documents, messaging, and meetings, no VPN required.
- Mobile support for Windows Phone, iPhone, BlackBerry and Android devices.
- Works on virtually any device with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
2. A secure, reliable service from Microsoft.
- 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement with money-back guarantee.
- Microsoft Forefront provides up-to-date defense against viruses and spam.
- Hosted on datacenters around the globe, with redundant backup and disaster recovery.
3. Easy to manage, with plenty of support.
- 24/7 IT-level phone support from Microsoft.
- Role-based access control to sensitive documents.
- One easy-to-use control panel for all of your Office 365 services.
4. A sensible choice for your business.
- You're not making any expensive infrastructure investments.
- As a subscription-based service, Office 365 is a fixed monthly cost with no unexpected fees.
- Multiple service plans let you pay for only what you need.
- Combine different service plans to build an Office 365 solution tailored to fit your company.